BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Compression Inlet x 1/2 in. O.D. Compression Outlet Multi-Turn Straight Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Compatible with copper or PEX (PEX installations require a stainless steel tube insert).
- Machined, 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance.
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins.
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle.
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip for on/off operation.
- Chrome-plated brass.
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F.
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum.
- No-lead certified.
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.