The Apollo Expansion PEX 1/2 in. Plastic PEX-A Barb Tee (10-Pack) is simple to install. Apollo Expansion PEX poly alloy fittings are the perfect alternative to brass in regions where water quality can negative affect brass. Apollo PEX barb fittings are a key component of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, Apollo Expansion PEX couplings must be secured into place using a Apollo Expansion PEX sleeve or comparable cold expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo Expansion PEX system is a comprehensive cold expansion piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Pro pack includes 10-fittings.
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo expansion PEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system.
- Constructed of high density polysulfone alloy for superior reliability and strength.
- Cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard.
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard.
- Must secured in place using Apollo expansion PEX sleeves or other PEX-A expansion sleeves/rings.
- Go/no-go gauges are never required.
- Barb x barb x barb connection for PEX-A plumbing systems.
- To ensure secure connections every time, fittings cannot be dry fit.
- Rated to 200F and 200 psi.
- Item is not compatible with PEXb pipe, crimp-style (ASTM 1807) or pinch clamp (ASTM F2098) piping systems.