BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Push Connect Inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. Compression Outlet 1/4-Turn Straight Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a 90° turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. Push Connect valves are installation ready requiring no special tools, soldering or glue for a watertight seal.
- Compatible with PEX, copper and CPVC.
- Smooth, quarter-turn operation, on/off flow control with a 90° turn of the handle.
- Installation ready: requires no special tools, soldering or glue for a watertight seal.
- 1-piece shut-off mechanism ensures smooth operation without freeze-ups even after long periods without use.
- Pre-inserted tube stiffener is “installation ready” for a faster connection.
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins.
- Chrome-plated brass.
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F.
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum.
- No-lead certified.
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.