Original Retail Price: $17.75.
BrassCraft’s push connect one-piece water supply combines our trusted brass water valve with our flexible braided polymer connector for one quick easy-to-install solution. BrassCraft’s one-piece connection features push connect technology on the valve inlet and a hand-tighten wing nut on the outlet to provide a significant savings in installation time and cost. Push connect valve inlet requires no special tools to install and comes equipped with a pre-inserted tube stiffener to make the product ideal for copper, PEX and CPVC piping systems. The braided polymer fibers of the connector are designed to bend freely without kinking or crimping in tight quarters and resist corrosion caused by chemicals found in common household, tile and glass cleaners. In addition, its reinforced inner hose resists corrosion under harsh water conditions.
- 1-piece unit combines valve and supply line.
- Saves time with one less connection.
- No special installation tools required.
- Fast, reliable, and secure.
- Installation ready with pre-inserted tube stiffener.
- Compatible with copper, PEX, and CPVC.
- Remove with combination removal tool or 5/8 in. open end wrench.
- Connector bends freely without kinking or crimping in tight quarters.
- No-lead certified.
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.