The Everbilt electric dryer cord connects electric dryers to a 3-conductor power source (most homes built prior 1997). The cord prong is 10-30P NEMA plug configuration and is compatible with most major brands of electric dryers. It comes with built-in ring terminals for easier installation and an included strain relief clamp. The plug is designed with an angle to keep the cord close to the wall avoiding kinking and preventing damage. The middle wire is the neutral and both outside wires are the hots.
- Compatible with most major brands of electric dryers.
- Plug is designed to avoid kinking and prevent damage to the cord.
- Connects to a 3-prong receptacle.
- 10-30P NEMA plug configuration.
- Length: 4 ft. cord.
- 30 Amp – 125-Volt/250-Volt.
- 3, 10-Gauge wires.