The Everbilt range cord connects electric ranges to a 4-conductor power source. The cord prong configuration is compatible with most major brands of electric ranges. The cord comes with built-in ring terminals for easier installation and an included strain relief clamp. The plug is designed with an angle to keep the cord close to the wall avoiding kinking and preventing damage. The middle wire is the neutral and both outside wires are the hots. UL listed.
- Compatible with most major brands of electric ranges.
- Plug is designed to avoid kinking and prevent damage to the cord.
- Length: 4 ft. cord.
- Connects to a 4-prong receptacle.
- 50 Amp – 125-Volt / 250-Volt.
- Two 6-Gauge wires / two 8-Gauge wires.
- UL listed.