An ideal choice for your space, the Glassel Nero Hexagon Glazed Porcelain Wall Tile features a matte finish to help add style to your decor. This contemporary hexagon tile with handsome black tones has a impervious water absorption rating, making it a great choice for indoor applications. This perfect neutral will coordinate with many different designs giving you an updated look in a classic style. With low sheen, slight variations in tone and glazed finish, this tile is an ideal application for floors, walls and countertops and is suitable for residential, light commercial floor and walls.
- 6.89 sq. ft., 14 pieces per case weight is 35.8 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- 9 in. width x 10 in. length x 10 mm thick.
- Glazed smooth matte finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- P.E.I. rating II is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Slip-resistance/C.O.F. rating of 0.50 both wet and dry is marginally skid resistant, appropriate for indoor or some outdoor applications.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications.
- Residential and commercial use.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thin set and installation tools.
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified and GREENGUARD children and schools certified product.