ROBERTS Extendible Floor Roller is ideal to use when installing sheet vinyl, VCT, linoleum, and even wall coverings. It features non-marking, segmented rollers that exert even pressure, ensuring maximum transfer of adhesive to the floorcovering for a finished look that is smooth and level. Its twist-lock handle extends from 17 to 27 in. and is especially handy for reaching under the overhang of a cabinet toe-kick. The handgrip near the rollers uses bodyweight for additional pressure, and provides better control of the smoothing action. Together the twist-lock handle and the handgrip provide maximum leverage.
- Great to smooth out vinyl floor, VCT, linoleum and carpet.
- 7-3/8 in. wide non-marring segmented rollers provide even pressure on uneven surfaces.
- Twist-lock handle adjusts from 17 to 27 in.
- Handgrip uses bodyweight for additional pressure and provides better control of the smoothing action.
- Designed with inset axles to prevent wall scuffing.