The SunTouch Floor Heating Mat measures 4 ft. x 30 in. and offers an ultra-thin, low-profile system that installs beneath tile, stone and even vinyl or laminate flooring. Its ideal for remodeling bathrooms and kitchens to add radiant floor heating and offers an upscale option when designing new construction floor warming. Dual-wire technology reduces electromagnetic fields (EMF) to ultra-low levels. The mat is an energy-efficient touch of radiant floor warming luxury for your home, is UL listed, and comes with detailed installation instructions.
- Install the heated floor mat below ceramic or porcelain tile, stone or brick floors or in a self-leveling mortar bed below vinyl floors, floating wood- and laminate floors.
- For indoor floor-warming use only.
- Open-weave construction for easy application of thin-set and mortar without compromising the bond of your floor covering to the sub-floor.
- Dual wire technology keeps EMF to ultra-low levels.
- UL listed for safety.
- Energy efficient, inexpensive to operate.
- Armored power lead wire straight to the electrical box, no conduit required.
- Single-point power connection to facilitate layout and wiring.
- Mats can be connected in parallel for larger floor surfaces.
- Can be combined with a programmable thermostat control (not included).