BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Compression Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression x 3/8 in. OD Compression Dual Outlet, Dual Shut-Off 1/4-Turn Angle Ball Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. The dual outlet allows 2 independent supply lines to be attached to a single valve. The dual shut-off allows you to turn off the water to one source while working on another. Ideal for adding dishwashers, ice makers, water filters and instant hot water dispensers to existing water supply. with a 90 turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop or start the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Compatible with copper and PEX (PEX installations require a stainless steel tube insert).
- Allows independent flow control to multiple appliances or fixtures.
- Ideal for adding dishwashers, ice makers, water filters and instant hot water dispensers to existing water supply.
- Smooth, quarter-turn operation, on/off flow control with a 90 turn of the handle.
- Machined body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance.
- Brass ball ensures smooth operation without freeze-ups even after long periods without use.
- Rough brass.
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins.
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum.
- Temperature rating: 40°F to 180°F.
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.
- No-lead certified.